Monday, May 14, 2007

MOVE ON!

Okay, so I've received some comments that I've gone ahead and posted up even though they were borderline on the aggression scale. But the limit has been reached.

What I am not comprehending is how everyone is so stuck in some vendetta over perceived past transgressions. All the comments (except one) have been about peripheral issues. Mark Wells is the only one who commented on the "Traffic" post. And no one has yet to say anything about "The Devil is in the Details".

Get over it and move on. I want to discuss the issues. We are running out of time. If all you can do is complain that "Mommy! Billy hit me!" then this blog will be as much a waste of time as the rest.

It is your choice. Open forum, or shut it down. Pretty much the same for me.

Tom

No comments: