Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Editorial Privilege

By-the-way, I should remind everyone that since this is my blog, I get to decide what gets published. It has obviously been of no use to try moderating comments as the R-1 thugs are just too rabid and keep commenting with insults. Actually I feel sorry for the poor single-minded buggers. Nevertheless, I can tell what they really mean to say in their heart-of-hearts. Therefore I reserve the right to edit all comments to reflect what I know the commenter really means.

Tom Field

9 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Your spelling is impeccable. Great job.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

great job publishing posts and thank you for pointing out my mistakes.

Anonymous said...

All hail "Tom"!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Some are saying that you and Mark Wells are "one in the same" and this blog critiquing is really a joke on the readers. What do you have to say about that????

Tom said...

Anonymous August 9, 2007 5:55 PM

A good theory except that I am really Bob Bisno. I have so many paid stooges on my payroll that I have plenty of time to sit around and play on blogs. How else could you explain how much time I have on my hands?

Tom Field

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.